Conditions Of Entry
- COST: Adults $12, Seniors Card $10, children 16 years and under free with an adult.
- No refunds will be provided once you have purchased your entry ticket.
- No dogs or other animals allowed within the event (excepting registered guide, hearing or assistance dogs).
- No canvassing of visitors or exhibitors.
- No segways, bikes, skateboards or bike-like devices to be brought into the grounds.
- No smoking inside the event precinct or within 10 metres of the event entrances
- No alcohol is to be brought into or consumed within the event precinct
- No vehicle parked within the event precinct may display signage offering it for sale.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No unaccompanied children will be admitted.
- The event organiser reserves the right to refuse entry, or remove any person from within the event at any time without prior notice.
- The event organiser reserves the right to modify or change the Conditions of Entry without notice.
EVENT PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING
- No photography is allowed within the event precinct unless pre-arranged with the event organisers.
- The event organiser and/or a representative of the event organiser will be taking promotional photography and videos at this event for promotional purposes. Visitors and exhibitors who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the event should advise the photographer or camera person at the event.
- Photographs taken at the event by the event organiser and/or a representative of the event organiser may be used on social media websites, on Australian Events websites and other social and news media. Photographs and video may also be used within promotional material such as newspaper advertisements, TV commercials and promotional material.