2017 Media Kit
2017 SOUTH QUEENSLAND CARAVAN, CAMPING, BOATING AND FISHING EXPO
DOWNLOAD – SLE17-MEDIA-KIT.pdf (Media Kit updated – Monday 3rd April 2017)
DATES: Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd April 2017
LOCATION: Nambour Showgrounds, Nambour, Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
OPEN: Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday 9am-4pm
ADMISSION: Adults $10, Aged Seniors $8 and Children with an adult are free. Free return passes available on exit.
GET READY TO EXPLORE THE GREAT OUTDOORS!
The 2017 South Queensland Caravan, Camping, Boating and Fishing Expo is one of the region’s largest events, showcasing the latest in caravans, camper trailers, motorhomes, boating, vehicles, auto and 4×4 accessories, camping gear and outdoor accessories. With over 140 local and regional exhibitors all in the one place displaying the latest products and services.
If you are looking at upgrading or purchasing a new caravan, camper trailer, motorhome or boat, or you’re just keen to take a look at all the new products, you just can’t go past this event. Plus browse through the dozens of auto, 4×4 and camping accessory companies. There will be fantastic show only specials and great deals, plus you get to view all the suppliers in one place!
– 4×4 Test Track thanks to the team at Australian Off-road Academy.
– Cooking demos with Australiana Chef Peter Wolfe.
– Fishing and Casting demos with Mossy and the Shimano Fishing Tank.
– Little Animal House Petting Zoo.
– Win over $10,000 in prizes and giveaways with Mossy. Daily prizes will be given away during Mossy’s Fishing Show at the event. For further details visit http://caravancampingexpo.com.au/win-with-mossy/
– Join our email newsletter and go into the draw to WIN family passes, a fishing pack thanks to Bent Tips Clothing & Accessories, a Camping Mat thanks to Mats By Design and a Camp Cooking Pack thanks to Ozwit. Enter the competition online at http://caravancampingexpo.com.au/
2017 EVENT GUIDE
The 2017 official Event Guide, a 24 page full colour publication, will be distributed within the Sunshine Coast Daily newspaper on Wednesday 19th April 2017. Additional guides will be available at the event entrances.
The Guide contains all the essential information you need to know about the event, including entertainment details, event maps, complete lists of exhibitors and products on display, prize information, articles, features and more.
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
EVENT WEBSITE: http://www.caravancampingexpo.com.au
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/SQExpo
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/events/113750842422376/
TWITTER PAGE: https://twitter.com/sqexpo
FREECALL 1800 671 588
MEDIA ENQUIRIES (prior to event)
- FREECALL 1800 671 588
EVENT BANNERS & FLYERS:
Click here to view the event banners that are downloadable.
To save a image, click on the photo then right click and select ‘Save Image As’.